General waste is a waste stream that businesses generate that cannot be recycled. It includes materials such as contaminated plastics, polythene, napkins floor sweepings etc. Historically, this waste has invariably been disposed of to landfill and some general waste is still disposed of this way. However, advances in technology now mean that there are several alternative ways of dealing with general waste which can still ensure that value, usually in the form of energy, is recovered from it. Bisset Waste Management can if required collect general waste bags from within your premises daily if required.
Here’s what we offer:
- A free survey of your waste requirements
- Refuse bin and bag collections tailored to your needs
- Bag collection from within your premises daily if required
- A guaranteed collection schedule, assisting you towards zero waste to landfill
- Fully compliant legal documentation including waste transfer notes to enable you to meet your legal obligations
Bisset Waste Management collect general waste in wheeled bins or bags on collection days of your choice.
Bin sizes available - 120L, 240L, 360L, 660L, 1100L